Windsor Fellowship – The Bank of England African/African Caribbean Scholarship Programme – 2018-2021
Please share this information with your networks and any students you know who may be interested in this opportunity.
The Bank of England in partnership with Windsor Fellowship is recruiting for the African/African-Caribbean Scholarship Programme. The Programme is for students from a Black or Mixed African/ Caribbean background who are currently living or studying in Greater London, Manchester, Birmingham and surrounding areas and planning to start a full-time undergraduate degree in autumn 2018.
The African/African-Caribbean Scholarship Programme will offer successful applicants:
· Up to £30,000 to be used to support living costs during an undergraduate degree
· Paid Internships at the Bank of England in the summer holidays between 1st and 2nd years and 2nd and 3rd years
· Mentoring, Coaching and Support from a member of the Bank of England team.
Eligibility and Application Criteria
· The Programme is open to students who have no restrictions and are eligible to work and study in the UK
· Expected to secure at least 104, (Pre 2017, 260 UCAS points) UCAS points and have 5 A*-C GCSEs (or equivalent) including Mathematics and English
· Have a household income below £50,000
· Have no restrictions on living/working in the UK
To find out more about the Bank of England and their Early Careers Programmes visit www.Bankofenglandearlycareers.co.uk/our-programmes
Further information about the Programme is available on the Windsor Fellowship website www.windsor-fellowship.org together with the link to the on-line application form.
The deadline for receipt of applications is midday GMT on the 22nd January 2018.
CAN Mezzanine 49-51 East Road London N1 6AH
Follow us on Twitter
Keep in touch with the Windsor Fellowship by liking our Facebook